Desoldering of SMD components of any size by hot air:
JBC's exclusive system of using jointly extractors/protectors and hot air, which offers safe, fast and clean desoldering, limits heat to the component to be desoldered, while it protects the rest of the circuit.
Desoldering SMT and through-hole components, and pad cleaning. For this operation this station features the desoldering iron DR-A and an integrated vacuum pump.
Pick & Place tip for placing components .
Soldering of any kind of components with the quick response and recovery features which are typical of all JBC stations.
This station can be easily controlled thanks to accurate information shown on a large-size display. For maximum user friendliness and adaptation to individual preferences, all functions can be saved and locked by PIN.Modular extension of this station offers almost unlimited connectivity to the JBC tools range: soldering and desoldering irons, desoldering tweezers and soldering wire feeding irons.
Characteristics of RMST::
- Nominal power: 2 x 75 W
- Peak power: 2 x 140W
- Sleep mode power: 2 x 10W
- Hibernation mode power: 2 x 4W
- Air pump for hot-air with electronic control
- of temperature and air flow.
- Vacuum pump for holding ICs.
- Maximum Power: 1000 W.
- Temperature selection: ºC or ºF,
- Temperature room - 450° C and "cool"
- Air flow regulation: 6-45 l/min.
- The system is protected against antistatic discharge.